This bundle of Basic Concepts File Folders covers 10 different basic skills your special education students should be practicing every day! Each concept has 2 levels for a total of 20 file folder activities each month. By the end of the year, you will have 240 differentiated and themed file folders!
This bundle is perfect for independent work stations, morning work, warm-ups, direct instruction and task boxes. Some of my students even take folders for the bus ride home!
File folder activities are ideal for students with autism or others in your special education classroom. The predictable nature and left to right pattern of the work appeals to their strengths! Each concept has the same format from month to month with only the theme and images changing. Students will enjoy the repetition and familiarity with the task but be challenged with new folders each month.
Be sure to watch the video at the top of the page to see what is included!
How does this subscription work?
- For $5 a month, you get 20 file folders ($0.25 a folder is a steal if I do say so myself!).
- When you join, the "Any Time" file folders and the current month will be immediately available to download.
- On the 15th of each month, I remove the previous month and upload the next one.
- For example, if you join on August 3rd, you will see the Any Time set and the Back to School set. On August 15th, the Back to School set will disappear and the Fall set will be added.
- I upload the next month's set on the 15th to give you plenty of time to prep!
- Make sure you download and save each pack so you don't miss one! Don't worry, I'll email you each month with a reminder.
- Your credit card will be charged $5 immediately and then $5 each month on the date you first signed up. This is the perfect way to spread out the cost of buying the bundle!
- After 12 months, your subscription will end and you will have a year's worth of file folders!
- You may cancel at any time.
- Numbers to 10
- Same or Different
- Big or Small
- In or Out
- On or Under
- In Front or Behind
- Right or Left
- None, Some or Many
- Any Time: always available
- January: Winter - posted December 15th
- February: Valentine's Day - posted January 15th
- March: St. Patrick's Day - posted February 15th
- April: Earth Day - posted March 15th
- May: Spring - posted April 15th
- June & July: Summer - posted May 15th
- August: Back to School - posted July 15th
- September: Fall - posted August 15th
- October: Halloween - posted September 15th
- November: Thanksgiving - posted October 15th
- December: Christmas - posted November 15th
Who are these for?
- Preschool through early elementary special education students learning basic concepts
Sign up for a free trial -
- Try 2 of the Any Time folders and then come back for the rest!
Instructions and Data Sheets
Any Time 10 Frames file folder
Any Time Behind or In Front file folder
Any Time Big or Small file folder
Any Time Color Match file folder
Any Time In or Out file folder
Any Time Left or Right file folder
Any Time None Some or Many file folder
Any Time On or Under file folder
Any Time Same or Different file folder
Any Time Shapes file folder
Instructions and Data Sheets
November Small and big file folder
November Shapes file folder
November Same or different file folder
November Right or left file folder
November On or under file folder
November Numbers to 10 file folder
November None some or many file folder
November In or out file folder
November Colors file folder
November Behind or In front file folder
About the creator
Short version: I love creating tasks and want to share them with busy special educators.
Medium version: My experience is with early elementary students with autism. I'm a recreation therapist by trade and taught art, music, PE, swimming and community at a therapeutic day school. After attending several trainings on structured teaching, I fell in love with creating tasks. Now it fills my hours after my kids go to bed!